Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spearfishing with Brod Whittaker Vol 10

See video on YouTube Watch Here

Brod Whittaker has become possible one the best guys utilizing a head cam while spearfishing. I personally prefer to hold the camera in my other hand, as head cam footage can often be very shaky. Brod has this system down to a fine art. You only have to go through and watch through his previous videos to see what I am talking about.

I think we also forget sometimes that Brod is also one of the best spearfisherman in the country, a previous SA champ and he recently finished 6th as SA champs in PE. I guess it is the combination of being a phenomenal dive and a great underwater videographer that makes it such a pleasure to watch his films.

This one from up on the North Coast is a cracker ...I hope you enjoy.

Coatesman

No comments: