How do you shoot Spanish Mackerel or Cuta? That's the 'Spearfishing How to' question I hear a lot from guys coming into my shop. I even had a guy who I went for a dive with today say, "will I ever shoot a Cuta?"
The truth is yes, they are not that difficult its all about the 'the right time' + 'right place' ..oh and the right equipment or speargun is going to help alot!
Here is a short vid on spearfishing Spanish Mackerel that we stuck on the DVD Good Times as a bonus feature. I hope you enjoy this and come away with a few helpful tips.
If you cant see the vid go here: Spearfishing Spanish Mackerel Tutorial
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits