The sea looked diveable this morning, unfortunately I had to get to work .... At least I do get to dive and surf most mornings if it is good.
The west is due to come through today and blow through tomorrow, leaving Sunday looking good with a solid swell at 11sec intervals. So hopfully we will get some waves if the banks come right.
Talking about Fridays ..next friday is Salty Divers Club nite, so keep it free.
other than that....
See ya out there
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits