Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Big Surf still Thumping
The conditions again this morning were epic, the swell was still too strong to surf tho. The sets were only about 8ft, but with up to 5 waves in a set and a very small lull. There was still huge amounts of water moving.
Yesterday was massive tho, almost resembling the storm last year. Much of the beach has been washed away and all the rock exposed. I dont think its going to have done our banks any good.
Thursday morning is looking promising, and if the banks are ok we will have a couple waves. looking further along to Sunday .... we might just be having church at the back line with some classic conditions piling up.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits