Well the sea looks good this morn ...not sure how clean it is but the conditions are great. The might have been a small wave as well, but there is not too much swell to talk about.
The forecast shows that there will be no wests for another week!! that does not ring well for the sea. Thats unless we get some blue water from the east winds ..... not common but very good when it does happen.
Other than that not much else is happening, the Salty Divers are meeting in Ballito on Friday nite ......drop me a mail if you are keen to check it out.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits