After a fairly good weekend weather wise .... thats excluding the fact that the water was green and cold!! Well the surf was at least on the good side, we surfed some great lefts on Saterday and Sunday.
But now there is some serious weather coming.
There is a cyclone in the channel and a strong cold front down south. These two are going to smash into each other and at this stage it looks like the cold front will smash the cyclone.
A mate sent me a new link that tracks cyclones ...really cool!
Indian Ocean Cyclones
It will be interesting to see if this sorts the sea out or if it puts us on dry land for another week.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits