Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Rob's Easter Prezzie
You have to love long weekends!! Rob enjoyed his coming right with a lovely Iggie, something to be proud of especially coming out of our local waters. I will be sure to catch up with him and get the low down on the how it all went down...... well done Robo!!
I went away with Willy and Glen to Mabibi, we had a fabulous time. The fish were a little quiet but we still managed a few good fish. The surf was firing and on Saturday it took us 45 minutes to get to back line ...... we should have rather just gone surfing!!!
The sea is flat at home and the west is grooming the sea ..... I am sure there will be a dive here and there,
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits