Saturday saw some good waves on the coast, we had some great round lefts off a small point. Barrels were had had by all and there many smiles all round. We topped it off with some pancakes ...almost as good as the barrels!!
I was hoping to get in this morning but it was still all over the show. There is loads of sand, but the banks are still set up for the north swell and the south swell is just closing hard on the odd shaped banks.
There are a number of southerlies due so we should see a good shift in the banks over the next week.
..with a little luck the east wont blow too hard and we will get some waves tomorrow.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits