When the west does blow ...stay in bed. Ok I should have run this morning, was feeling a little lazy.
At 5 bells the sms's were flying around speculating if the south west had blow enough for the water to clean up enough for a dive. I was not hopeful so I rolled over and caught a few more zzz's.
My mate sms'd late saying the water was yuk, I suppose the up side is that we were not 100m out to sea waiting for the light to show us that we should still be in bed.
life ain't that bad
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits