This morning was a pearler! if this was a couple weeks ago we would be surfing and or diving. But the water is still murky and the beaches are still closed.
Tongaat and La Mercy looked like they were cleaning up yesterday, this gives us some hope of a dive for the weekend.
But with no real south winds I think we are just being hopeful.
I am hoping to here what is happening with our beaches in the next day or two and I will kep you posted.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits