Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Surf is gonna be up!

Woke up this morning to one of the best sounds...... the south west pelting the trees at my house. Mich goes "ah a miserable day" All I see is the dive and surf potential in a day or so's time. I suppose she has to deal with 20 4year olds so 'bad' weather can make he job difficult!

The swell and off shore winds should be perfect tomorrow according to the forecasts, so I am amped!!

The Billabong is back up and running.... Travis Logie got smoked by Slater with a combo 19.14 for a heat score!! Sorry Trav .........

Heat # 8
Men
Round 3

More info ...
Heat Scores
Wave/Wave
singlet plc pts name from
Red 119.14 Kelly Slater USA
Blue 212.06 Travis Logie ZAF

Tomorrow I will be doing my best to surfing like Kelly ... all I need is some waves and I am all over the jol!!

CATCHA

Coatesman

No comments: