I got in the water this morning, the vis wasnt too bad a green 6m, and a little on the chilly side. The fish were quiet and we did not see any gamefish. There were loads of Whales around, and the Sharks Board guy said he counted 6 whales off Salt Rock.
The east is going to pump tomorrow and then turn south again until Sunday. So we might get in on Sunday again.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits