Well the beasterly easterly is already pushing and is going to pump today. I wanted to get in this morning but he sea was already all over the place this morning at first light.
On the bright side the conditions are looking good for this weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday will have diveable conditions, lets just hope the vis clears with Fridays strong south.
I also hope the strong winds will stur things up a little ... the fish have been very quiet. Only the odd lost Garrick and snoek have been seen the last few days, and I have heard of very little action from the guys.
Fingers crossed for the weekend.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits