Flip I could kick myself, I woke up before 4 bells to go dive, I could hear the wind blowing so I jumped on the pc to see what the wind was doing at Durban Airport. The wind was South West at 6knots. The forcast showed that it was going to pick up through the morning. So I went back to bed.
Big mistake the wind dropped to 3 knots and the sea was epic when I drove part en route to the office at 6bells.
The wind is "supposed" to pump today so no chance of an arvo sesh to make up for missing it.
hey I really do need to get that house on the beach, so I can check the conditions properly!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits