Hey guys sorry this is so late!!
Was busy surfing before work ... and then have been chasing my tail to get on top of things.
The surf has been ok nothing super but good surfable conditions, more than what we have had the last few weeks.
The water on the other hand has just not cleaned up properly. I went for a dive last nite hear off Boulders and it was a churned up 2-3m!!
The Sharks Board report says it is 6m now ... it might be but I would not bank on it!
Tomorrow morning looks like a pearler and I hope ther is still some swell around as the tide will be high early and I am not amped to dive in soup.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits