The guys got in this weekend, The water was not too bad with up to 8m in some spots. The odd Garrick came out but I did not hear of any Dagga.
My one mate got caught in the path of some Humpback Whales off Salties. He said there were 3 of them that were close to him. Basically an experience of a life time!! A couple dives later he also saw a shoal of white tipped Reef Sharks ...unusual!!
I was busy with work so I sneeked in a quick surf ... the conditions were great and there were some fun waves, but nothing special.
Looks like we might have a dive later in the week, and a south before the weekend could be good for the dive. ....thats if the east holds off on Saterday.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits