Ever wanted to see your Gps marks in Google Earth?
Well check this out ... GpsVisualizer.com You can take your Garmin gdb file or GPS data file upload it and converts it to a kml or kmz file that opens up in Google Earth.
You can also use a tab-delimited or csv file (text) or just type in the co -ordinates and it will make it into a file for Google Earth.
...This is just something for you to do while the weather is kuk :-)
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits