Looking at the conditions this morning, it looked like you might have squeezed in a dive. There is a light southerly starting to blow and the conditions look temperate for the next few mornings. The problem is that is is a frustrating green. ... just not inviting!!
But with some quality fish around it is very tempting to go have a "look see"
The week end is looking like it could be on ...but also could be off. This will depend if the south blows or not.
We will have to wait and see.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits