Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I have had no internet at the office.
The sea has been good, some surf ... would have been better if there were banks. And the water has been clean!
The guys have been getting Gelbeck off the south pier in Durban, and along Cracker reef. Some cuta have come out on the Bluff and even some good Dagga.
The conditions look good for the weekend so we should have some fun!!!
Its Salty Club nite tomorrow and it looks like there will be a nice crowd of guys. I have got some new DVD's so we will also have some entertainment :-)
Anyway thats all for now
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits