The swell is pumping a solid 6-8 ft swell, its a little all over the place and more east than I thought.
This is not going to help as it needs to be more south for our points to handle the swell. So we are probably going to have to sit this one out :-( bummer!
However the surf is pumping in Durban Newpier and the Quicksilver Good Wave is on!! Flip if I had the time I would head out there and check it out .... but work always seems to come first.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits