Nothing too exciting to report on from this weekend. there was some diving and surfing on Saterday, but other than that .... no bells or whistles.
Sunday was blown out and it is still pumping South West now! The rain will no doubt have an effect on the vis and I see there is some swell around. The forecast says that the wind will only stop tomorrow late so with a bit of luck Wednesday will be surfable, only problem is the high tide first thing in the morning.
I am not to stressed about the dive ... as I am off to Tofu for a 10 days :-) yippy!!
Having fun trying to track down some good gps marks ... so if you have any ....you do know "sharing is caring"
All fun Coatesman
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits