Sorry for the slack reports, my work pc has been giving me hassles.
The weekend saw some good surfing conditions, but the dive was a little stirred up. Some of the guys braved the conditions, and a couple fish did come out. No great shakes but a cuta is a cuta I suppose.
At the moment there is still a nice little swell running, the east has put a bump on the sea so surfing might not be on in the morning. The vis is not looking all that bad and will be good a bugg dive at worste.
Tomorrow has some light wests pushing through to Wednesday, the swell looks to increase and the surf should pump!!
Lets keep and eye on it.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits