Well tradition was upheld this weekend as the bugg season opened with very kuk water. A couple brave warriors dared the deep muck and groveled a couple critters.
The west blew and the sea made a huge turn around and now you can at least see the end of your gun ....but that's about it.
I went for a dive this morning and it was miff, I scrounged a couple buggs, but to be honest I should have gone surfing .... it actually was cooking!!
Anyway the beast from the east is here and the sea will go back into its depression :-(
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits