The past week or so has seen some pretty good spearfishing days, I have been so close to being part of it it freaks me out.
I would here of fish being shot or good water, I would dive and see nothing or get in and the water had gone pair shaped only to be told that you should have been here ...... or there.
The guys inland reading this are probably going ..'at least you dive!'
Not ungrateful just freaked out..... :-)
We got in this morning and the water was ok getting a bit hazy on the sand. And it seems the cuta are hiding away for now, with only a few small dart cuta speared amongst a hoard of spearo's.
Any way lets see what tomorrow brings ...
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits