Damn it just has not stopped raining! The sea is a nice poo brown and the chances of a dive are very slim. I did manage to sneak a surf in late yesterday at Salties .... average at best, but it was good to get in.
The wind pumped last night and brought some wind chop waves. I could have jumped in, but it is my lighties birthday and we had some quality family time together this morning. I gave him a new speargun which I have built up. Its a little longer than his old gun and hopefully it will help him get to the fish in the clean Mozambique waters this December.
Any way it looks like the rain is over for now, but the south west is still going to blow .... maybe some surf tomorrow??
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits