Well I was at work early and only got to see the sea while it was still dark. But the conditions looked great, I wonder how clean it is? I will have to go down later today and give an update.
I took a look at the webcams for the south coast and the sea looks great. The wind forecast looks good as well and I am sure the guys who are able to get in on the midday low tide will get some waves later.
But for now ... its back to the grind stone ........ grind grind grind
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits