I have it from a reliable source that the Cuta was in fact
26kg’s. The guy who told me knows the owner of the boat on which that photo was
taken. Seems someone doubled the weight and sent out the photo as a prank. Koos
is also not a huge guy and so the fish is deceptively large in the pic.
Hope that helps. I will send you more info if I get some. I must
just add that my heart did a skip at the though of a 52kg cuta but if you really
think about it, it is a little too big to be true.
Anyway, have a
good one down in durbs.
Friday, July 20, 2007
I have hear many stories about this fish this one sound the most plausable.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits