Hell its Monday and the sea looks great. I have one hec of a day ahead of me and it was seriously not an easy decision not to dive.
The vis looked good and the swell not too big at all. In fact there were no waves to surf at Ballito main beach.
The winds look light and if the east holds I will try a late arvo dive and / or early tomorrow.
Tomorrow the east will pick up a little not too good if you were planing on a dive on Wednesday. With a small west predicted for Thursday.
So we should have some interesting news coming from the guys in the water over the next few days. ......... Its never like this on the weekends ...sob :-(
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits