Well boys there are some big bus cuta still around in the deep.
The mallards comp was fished over the weekend. some 350 angles approx and a total of 10 fish that won prizes!!! There were min weights on species so cuta for example was 10kg.
My mate got one of 9.9kg so got an iron and a kettle for a hard luck prize!!! Martin won a lucky draw of R3000 as most prizes were raffled off because no fish were caught!! The winning fish HOWEVER was a cuta of 36.8kg taken on sat morning 8: 30 off SEABELLE deep!!. This bus was caught on a vey large live shad. The oke walked away with a mallards cat 500 with 2 * 50hp mercs.
2 yellowfin tunny weighed biggest 19kg i think and 2 prodigal sons, 2 snoek over 7kgs as well. Other than that it was a very dull 2 days fishing! ]
Looking forward to the Wahoo comp on Sat 28th.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits