Anther beut morning, we dived on a nice spot in about 18m near Salt Rock. And the sea was alive, we swam out before dark and waited for it to get light. The water was about 6 -8m which was great.
The shoal of spotted grunter that have been on this reef for weeks was still there. The grunter have gotten smaller but the shoal seems to be very strong.
We did not see any cuta ... damn... I suppose the north coast is a hit and miss affair this time of year.
The swell was up this morning and we almost caned the dive. I got a look at Ballito at about 8am from a building site I had to visit. And watched some perfect 5ft sets roll in. The down side is that the banks are still stuffed and these perfect swells hardly produced a ridable wave.
The forecast looks good for tomorrow and if the swell does not stir things up to much we will be in for a good day tomorrow.
Spot ya out there.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits