Well we can have perfect weather, but if the water is muck and there is no swell .... well it might as well be storming!!
That actually might even be better at least then when the storm is over the sea will either be clean or there will be waves to ride.
So right now absolutely squat is going down, no waves, no dive!!
The conditions are looking good for the Midlands Game fish Comp at Sordwana, I wish i was going. So of the mates are heading up there today and tomorrow to get some diving in before the comp. And with R15 000 first prize the boys are going to be diving hard!!
Also don't forget the Salty Divers club meet is tonight in Durban. If you need directions call Shaun on 082 908 5775 or call me on 083 631 0841
It will be good to see you there, remember every one is invited.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits