Monday, June 25, 2007

A Great Weekend

It was a good weekend, especially since I did not expect to get in the water. I had a nice long dive on Saturday ... fish were quiet but it was a good dive.
Sunday morning before church I took my little guy Braidy for a dive off Boulders and he caught 3 crayfish. He was so chuffed, and I was super stoked!.

I had a quicky this morning the water was still a little green, but good enough to dive in 17 -18m
The game fish were quiet but it was a good way to start the week.

The east looks like it is going to blow this arvo. It is a bit of a bummer as I was hoping to get Braidy back in for a dive after work. Tuesday has a big south west ... so we will see what is happening on the other side of that.

This coming week end the North Coast Boardriders are having a comp .. go check it out.
North Coast Boardriders

Any way being Monday work work and work some more

later

Coatesman

No comments: