It was a good weekend, especially since I did not expect to get in the water. I had a nice long dive on Saturday ... fish were quiet but it was a good dive.
Sunday morning before church I took my little guy Braidy for a dive off Boulders and he caught 3 crayfish. He was so chuffed, and I was super stoked!.
I had a quicky this morning the water was still a little green, but good enough to dive in 17 -18m
The game fish were quiet but it was a good way to start the week.
The east looks like it is going to blow this arvo. It is a bit of a bummer as I was hoping to get Braidy back in for a dive after work. Tuesday has a big south west ... so we will see what is happening on the other side of that.
This coming week end the North Coast Boardriders are having a comp .. go check it out.
North Coast Boardriders
Any way being Monday work work and work some more
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits