Well the Beasterly Easterly totally mucked up the sea. The water is brown and choppy, and the wind forecast does not look promising.
Although all these north east winds will be good for the boys up at Sordwana this weekend for the Game fish Comp hosted by the Midlands Boys.
Don't forget all you Salty Divers that our club meet will be in Durban on Thursday nite, Shaun Reid is hosting the whole jol so it should be good.
Other wise not much is happening,
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits