Well the sea looks Poo.
I don't think anywhere was dive able yesterday and it looks no better today. A light south might bring some hope, but lets not get 2 excited. There also appears to be some swell pulling in for the week end. Looks fairly solid at this stage, maybe some waves!!
As for me I am not getting a whole lot of sleep. The excitement of Mozambique in 3 days is overboard!! Just hope the swell does not throw a dampener on the first few days up there. I suppose what will be will be!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits