Well after being quiet desperate I decided to jump in for a dive this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was going to be muck, but it was a pleasant 5-6m. I only dived Boulders, thinking it was going to be only about 4m vis.
I did not see anything and spent every moment wondering what the other deep spots were doing.
The tides are nice and high in the morning for the divers but this leaves the surfers sleeping in. The winds look light and variable, good for the water ... bad for my office which needs a stiff breeze to keep cool.
See you in the water,
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits