Well forget diving!! the swell has already started to push and with 2 strong cyclones east of Madagascar its only going to get bigger. Tomorrow might see some good waves, but anything past Wednesday will be on the large side and unless its perfect conditions I don't think any one will be surfing .... that's unless you are mad.
Marcus has been watching the swell and has already planed to meet the swell in Mozambique. Not a bad call it should be 10ft - 12ft with a bit of luck.
Any way I have added another swell forecast to the link list, its the FNMOC NAVY forecast.....very good.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits