Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where are the Couta?

If you are wondering why I have been so quiet, well its just that I have had little to report on. Its not that there has been no diving, the guys have reported some very good diving conditions over the weeknd.

I have been out of it with a nasty stomach bug and did my first dive today since last week. I am still a little weak, but the conditions look far too inviting not to dive. The vis was great the temp was great, there were bait fish every where but alas on Couta Breams!

I heard that on or 2 Couta came out of Lamercy area on Sunday, and some guys saw some off Sheffield with one guy out of PLENTY getting ONE.

On the freaky note, a Dagga was shot off Umhlanga lighthouse acouple days ago and on the same day another diver saw a Cape Yellowtail in the backline! ..... Its no wonder we are not getting Couta ... the fish think this is the Cape!

Anyway enough bitching and moaning .... tomorrow is another day.

Coatesman

No comments: