Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Happy Spearfishing Year

Today is back to the grind stone day ..... I have taken a good chunk of time out from work and hence I have had a total fast on emails and web stuff for over month!! Sorry this meant that the blog only got updated once in 2 months.

Anyway I am back and will be back with regular up dated and antics.

The diving has been fairly strange at home, the guys are still getting Garrick and the snoek are fairly loose. The Cuta are a little slow, although I have got a couple in the last few weeks. One was a good one of 17.5kg and the other was well over 10kg.

John Van Rooyen with a New Years Garrick .... lost or what?

News back from the shoal is that the guys have been getting some good diving with Carl Werner getting a 40plus kg Sailfish on the weekend. I have not heard too many rummblings from Vidal but I am sure as the season progresses Vidal too will turn on.

It does seem that everything is a little late this year and it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. The spring jellys are still around ... when they are gone I think we will get some great diving.

Thats all for now,

Happy New Year 

Coatesman

No comments: