Its been a slow week on the coast, the sea has generally been green and mucky. Some snoek did come out early in the week, but that was in 2 - 3m vis! Not what I call exciting!!
I got a dive in yesterday arvo as the south started. The vis wasnt too bad but it was quiet. I mustsay it was good to get in the water again. Its been my 2nd or 3rd dive in 2 months!
This weekend looks like a surfing weekend, with 2.9m swells at 13 seconds. The swell looks south west so there is a possability that it misses us and goes out to sea. Which willl mean that we can maybe dive in the morning.
Other than that the local boys are getting together to paint the Lane wall. If you are keen to get involved pull in the lane after the rugby.
All good catch you later
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits