Well the diving has been up to maggots the last few weeks and this weekend was no exception. We were hoping the south would clean it up, but it was still murky on Saturday morning.
On the flip side there was a good 3-4ft swell running and Saturday turned out to be a pearler and the boys spent hours in the water surfing. Most spots were cooking on the low tide between 9 and 11 am. I unfortunatly needed to work so missed out on all the good stuff.
There is good news tho ..... The Ultimate Spearfishing site is coming together really well. We got the forum up and working this weekend, it has over 50 categories and we have not finished with the freediving section yet. This means that it is the most organised spearfishing form in Africa and with exposure to over 600 of the mag subscribers I am sure it is going to be a very busy in no time.
One of the key features is that you can login with your Facebook login. This means you dont need to remember another login and it intergrates with your Facebook portfolio.
You will have your own photo galleries and apps just like in Facebook ... so it is a facebook for spearfishermen. AKA Spearbook!
Go have a look... LOGIN and even go check out the forum.....
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits