Well there has not been any spearfishing the last couple days with the wild seas. And it does not look good for a couple more days.
On the surfing front the Mr Price Pro got off to a shaky start only getting into the water yesterday, and only for half the morning until the buster came through. This means they are behind a little with the heats and still need to complete round 2!!
Some of the local surfer knowing the fickle conditions did suggest running multiple heats on a day ... and it seems like this will be the only way they will complete the contest with it going dead flat at the end of the week.
It looks like tomorrow is going to be the best day of the contest ..surf wise and the mens might be into round 2 which will mean that the surfing action will be blazing. So far the only local to get through their heats has been Byron Linsay. I will be watching for his next heat for sure.
Other than that
Might lighty is going to enjoy the small surf!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits