Thursday, November 13, 2008
Spearfishing Southern Mozambique
Sean o Connor and friends just got back from a Southern Mozambique Spearfishing trip. Spring time up there can have the most amazing spearfishing, but can also have the most terrible weather. The guys only got in the water on a couple occasions and I dont think they even got a whole day in.
Never the less they got some great Wahoo all around the 30kg mark!! They also got some other great fish, and Sean managed a 12kg Dorado ... I bet that made some serious chow!!
There is another crew going up next week, so it will be interesting to see how they do.
Book your own Mozambican Spearfishing Adventure go to: Spearfishing Charters Mozambique
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits