Well its monday and the surf is pretty good, I decided to go surf Sunrise and got schooled. After not surfing for a couple weeks and being undergunned I got worked properly!!! It was a solid 5ft on the sets and I paddled flat out against the rip the whole time only to be out of position when the sets came. When I did get into a wave it was air drops and head slams!! ....fun!!
The guys surfing Bog on the other hand seemed to be having more fun. The wave was actually quiet good, a bit shifty but every odd set had a pearler.
Go check out Resurrecting Bog Bay ... we are trying to get the rock moved to improve the wave!!
I heard from Morne' and Willy who are up in Mozambique, they are getting some good fish. Nothing big yet but a couple of Kingfish around 12kg and some good sized Cuta around the 14k mark. Unfortunately Morne has burst his ear drum!!! freak that must be a serious let down ... Mozam and a screwed up ear!!! I dont think it gets worse.
The East is going to mess things up later, but with a little luck the sea will still be ok tomorrow!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits