The Wahoo Winter Game Fish Spearfishing Competition is coming up in a week and a half. So far the weather has been good and the seas 100s. So with a little luck it will be a hum-dinger!
This week end is the Hibiscus comp and that should be good, I know the guys will be hitting it hard to see if they can scoop the R4000.
On the home front the swell is small and the vis looks ok. there is a small west coming and that will help keep it clean for the week end. But I am not sure there will be any surfing ... or great surfing going down.
See you in the water
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits