Just spoke to a mate down south and they had 400mm in 36 hours just a couple km in land from Port Edward. All the rivers are pumping properly and the sea is a total write off. This with the rough sea condition can be making the sea all that good to look at. My mates comment was " Thats our diving over for a while"
Back at home the rain was not that heavy, but the sea is also on its head. The swell is already dropping and by the weekend the sea will look better. But I dont think there will be waves or a dive ....... good time to go to the Berg ..score points with the Mrs!
This week end is the Wahoo Winter Game Fish and although the sea will have calmed down the wind will still be on it so it will be the brave that will be the only ones out there.
Will let you know how it goes.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits