After fears of the Sardine Run being a no show, the sards have been spotted on the Transkei coast. A couple of smaller shoals are cruzing with in 1km from shore with a larger shoal still far off.
The guys in the 'know' are saying it still is not as big as it should be, i suppose only time will tell.
If you have any news please send me a mail or comment below.
All good ....
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits