A serious amount of buggs went missing this weekend. A hoard of masked gluttons seem to the culprits. ...... Go boys go!! But unfortunately other than the odd snoek and very lonely Garrick very little else came out. Some Dagga have started to pull in and the guys are starting to hear their enticing thumping, drumming away at our frustrations. Damn I love to hate Dagga!!
At the moment the sea is still good for a dive, but dont bother looking for surf there is still very little swell. Wednesday morning looks good for some surf. .... maybe see you out there.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits