Well it not often I get to say it was all happening on the weekend. Normally on the week end the wind is blowing and the vis is poo ..... basically "you should have been here during the week" kinda thing.
This week end was great, the conditions were pretty good and there wer some nice fish around. I went out with my mate Willy on his maiden voyage with his new boat. W got a whole bunch of snoek and I even sneaked in a cuta.
Most guys got a snoek or two and the odd cuta was also shot. Not bad :-)
This week looks good for diving until Thursday when the swell is picking up and the surf will be pumping ..... oh gee its going to be so hard to work this week :-)
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits