As you have heard there is a boat limit to the Vidal Comp. The organizers have started a priority list, and those on the list will secure their slots in the comp.
I suggest you let me know if you are wanting to take part, get your name down and at least that way you wont be disappointed. Act fast as I know there was already a number of names down and an email has already been sent out to those on the Wahoo list.
Anyway the sea is looking lovely, the swell is smallish and there is some vis for a bugg dive. Wish I did not have to work!!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits