Well there was no diving today, but the surf was going off. Sunrise Point was ballistic and best of all I had it all to myself. It would have been cool to have a mate enjoy it with me but 10 others would have killed it!
The Quiksliver Goodwave was held yesterday and Shane Thorne pipped Dan Redman in the last few seconds to take the glory ... better luck next time Dan.
I am off to Mozambique tomorrow .... I know somer one has to do it ....it is hard ..sob
So I wont be around for the Salty Divers Club Meet next friday so we will have it the following Friday ...
Anyway I am sure I will have lots to report when I get back.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits